Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and
With all of these options being presented, I disagree with any of them that hurt us. Tie, no contest, etc. If it hurts our chances at the #2 seed in the very least, I don't think I'll be happy with that. Nor should any of you. We were the home team, and we were winning. Regardless of who could come back in that game. Shouldn't matter. Call me ruthless or careless, I know in my heart that I care for Damar and his loved ones more than this stupid ass game, but don't let these big wigs decide what's best for us for seeding, to hell with that ideology. This is a sport based off skill, not chance. Resume the game, move the playoffs up a week. We win, we win, we lose we lose. If we're stuck with the 3rd seed and have to play @ BUF and/or @ KC, most of you are going to look back at how we got robbed and be pissed. Especially if we lose @ BUF. Prayers for Damar regardless of any outcome with seeding. This stuff just works me up.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and - Bengalpool - 01-04-2023, 09:39 AM