Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and
(01-04-2023, 04:31 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I totally get the balance aspect.  And I get not going all out with a decision that night.  It wasn't the priority, it would have come across (and honestly been) insensitive.  But unless he's going to cancel the remainder of the season, a statement should have been ready for the next morning on the plan.  It's a position he never expected to be put into, but that's what his role is supposed to be and why he gets paid.  Make the difficult decision and take this forward.  

The most ludicrous aspect of this whole thing to me is that we're 2 days removed and it's the fans and media that are coming up with scenarios on how this should be fixed.  The league is failing big time with how they're handling this. 

Could not agree more. I don't understand how it's disrespectful to the Hamlin family to simply announce a resolution to the scheduling of games.  We are obviously all praying and rooting for Damar to make a full and speedy recovery, so why is it bad form to simply set the schedule and make a decision on how this rescheduling or canceling of the MNF game will be handled? The way to show respect would be for Roger Goodell to actually stand in front of a camera and make a statement and announce these decisions.  It's ludicrous already.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and - GAWhoDey - 01-04-2023, 04:39 PM