Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Were Hurst and Hendrickson dirty?
(01-04-2023, 04:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I went and checked the Buffalo Bills message boards and, gotta be honest, I lost a bit of respect for that fan base after seeing this thread:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/244923-bengals-playing-dirty

I saw the headline asking if Bengals players were playing dirty and I expected to see a few people complaining, but the majority of people understanding what happened in those two plays.

Unfortunately, it seems like the majority deemed the Hendrickson play dirty and at least half felt the Hurst block was as well.

Then I saw this comment:

This is the most absurd shit I've ever seen. He's trying to link Hurst trying to get extra yards and being hyped to "displays of physical dominance" and somehow linking that to dirty play...

I am very disappointed. I thought Bills fans were our bros.

I haven't lost any respect.  We do the same thing, and we most likely would react the same way.  They are calling out a couple of plays, not saying they are a dirty team or organization.  i almost didn't start this thread because I was afraid there would be some bad blood.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were Hurst and Hendrickson dirty? - michaelsean - 01-04-2023, 05:09 PM