Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Were Hurst and Hendrickson dirty?
(01-04-2023, 04:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I went and checked the Buffalo Bills message boards and, gotta be honest, I lost a bit of respect for that fan base after seeing this thread:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/244923-bengals-playing-dirty

I saw the headline asking if Bengals players were playing dirty and I expected to see a few people complaining, but the majority of people understanding what happened in those two plays.

Unfortunately, it seems like the majority deemed the Hendrickson play dirty and at least half felt the Hurst block was as well.

Then I saw this comment:

This is the most absurd shit I've ever seen. He's trying to link Hurst trying to get extra yards and being hyped to "displays of physical dominance" and somehow linking that to dirty play...

I am very disappointed. I thought Bills fans were our bros.

Your response seems a little overly dramatic in my opinion.  Fans on a message board are a very small but vocal representation of the overall fan base.  They tend to also be overly dramatic, this board included but don't speak for the majority of the fan base.   I can say with confidence that had a play similar to the Hendrickson play happened to Burrow that a very large amount of people here would be calling it dirty.  Now the comment about Hurst hurdling was a little weird but the most absurd shit you have ever seen?  Come on man, you've been a member here since 2015.  There are posts just as absurd if not more so posted here regularly and in the case of the game day thread almost every minute.    Big Grin

Don't let a thread by a relatively small group of fans of another team affect your opinion of the entire fan base so much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were Hurst and Hendrickson dirty? - George Cantstandya - 01-04-2023, 05:15 PM