Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and
(01-04-2023, 09:54 PM)samhain Wrote: I think it's going to be played.  The tone changed a bit today.  I don't feel like the league as in the teams wants a game or playoff outcome decided by anything but infield play.  I think there will be every attempt to make sure the game is played.

They should play the game. If they don’t then why even play the playoffs at all? That’s just like being 0-0 just starting the season and just telling certain teams your awarded a playoff spot and you are too. If my Packers didn’t earn a playoff spot I don’t want them in there. That isn’t fair. The difference here is the Bengals and Bills earned it but I feel like they both might get shafted from this and KC will be awarded something they didn’t earn.What happened to Hamlin isn’t fair at all either, it totally sucks. His uncle says he is improving though. I hope he doesn’t have long term health issues from this. If he can come back and live a totally healthy life that would be awesome. I think they got CPR going right away to prevent him from having any brain or lung damage from lack of oxygen. I hope he will be back to normal I pray.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and - packerbacker - 01-04-2023, 10:11 PM