Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Bengals win Sunday and Bills lose, #2 seed for us?
(01-05-2023, 12:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am no expert, but if Bengals win to go to 12-4 and Bills lose to go to 12-4 with both teams having same conference record of 8-3, Bengals would go to the 2 seed over Buffalo due to SOS I believe.

After looking closely at the playoff implications, I just don't see how the NFL can't resume the Cincy/Buffalo game to determine an outcome.

If Bills win this Sunday, then they would lose #1 seed to KC if game is not played.

Of course if KC loses, then #1 seed is really up for grabs.

Too many teams impacted to cancel the game and not play it IMHO

Thoughts?
This is where I am at now after a couple days.  I still believe the easiest, least painful solution is for the Bills to forfeit.  With that said I would much rather see the game played.  I know some are worried about injuries or rest, but not playing this game just feels so not right.  There has to be an outcome based on an actual game.  

You are talking about a game determining the 1, 2, and 3 seeds.  Bills shouldn't have to give up #1 and we should have the chance to be in the mix for the #1 as well if KC loses.  KC shouldn't be handed #1 either.  This just really sucks.

As others have said, I hope the NFL announces today what their plans are because if they wait until after the games Sunday, that is rigged to me.  You HAVE to make a decision before the games or the NFL is going to look like the WWF imo.

This also is very not fair to the Ravens who are waiting for the chance to come into Paycor and try to win the division if we had lost to the Bills.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Bengals win Sunday and Bills lose, #2 seed for us? - Mickeypoo - 01-05-2023, 09:31 AM