Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Bengals win Sunday and Bills lose, #2 seed for us?
(01-05-2023, 09:31 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: This is where I am at now after a couple days.  I still believe the easiest, least painful solution is for the Bills to forfeit.  With that said I would much rather see the game played.  I know some are worried about injuries or rest, but not playing this game just feels so not right.  There has to be an outcome based on an actual game.  

You are talking about a game determining the 1, 2, and 3 seeds.  Bills shouldn't have to give up #1 and we should have the chance to be in the mix for the #1 as well if KC loses.  KC shouldn't be handed #1 either.  This just really sucks.

As others have said, I hope the NFL announces today what their plans are because if they wait until after the games Sunday, that is rigged to me.  You HAVE to make a decision before the games or the NFL is going to look like the WWF imo.

This also is very not fair to the Ravens who are waiting for the chance to come into Paycor and try to win the division if we had lost to the Bills.

And if they do not announce something prior to the game, and Baltimore comes into Paycor fired up and the Bengals are still walking around in a funk and they lay an "L" on us, then the league saying don't play the Bills game is saying they are picking the Ravens winning the AFCN. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Bengals win Sunday and Bills lose, #2 seed for us? - Sled21 - 01-05-2023, 10:16 AM