Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
Is there still talk of the Bills forfeiting this weekend? If so, I don’t see how it’s fair for them to forfeit that game but not our game.

I did have another idea in that case though if somehow the NFL decided it was ok to forfeit vs NE but not us. In that case my 2nd choice would be to push the playoffs back a week and play 2 games the Saturday between week 18 and WC Weekend. Bengals/Bills followed by NE and whichever team was next up to take their playoff spot had the Bills played and beat them. Those two teams play a de facto playoff/play in game. Winner gets WC seed.

That would be less fair to us than just getting the forfeit but it would give the NFL two games and cancel the need for having NFC WC one weekend and AFC the next (which sounded unnecessary to me right from the start). It would also take away NE’s free pass to the playoffs and get rid of any argument the first runner up to NE could have about it not being fair.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - leonardfan40 - 01-05-2023, 10:56 AM