Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 01:45 PM)Nepa Wrote: Then if you decided after the weekend I would accuse you of bias in deciding whether of not to hold the Bengals-Bills game. That you weighed the results in making your decision. I would also blame you for pushing players that may need rest to play and risk injury when you could have given them clarity on whether the game they are playing in has any meaning -- notably the Ravens have zero idea if the game they are playing in is worth risking injury or not. Thankfully, you are not the NFL commissioner so you won't get the wrath of fans for putting dollar signs above the integrity of the game or the health of the players.

As noted i disagree, the NFL has trended to making the games meaningful last week, this fits into their thinking.. I believe they will wait till Sunday to announce so it does not prejudice the games played this weekend.. i don;t see it as bias but we all have our own opinions...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - Essex Johnson - 01-05-2023, 01:48 PM