Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 02:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: There are no good solutions here and the NFL dithering for three days has made it much worse.

Heck, why not No Contest the game then randomly select one game for every other AFC team and NC them as well (you would ignore who played just see if the random choice was a W or L and adjust appropriately)? It would put everyone at 16 games and then you recalculate everything. I'm not recommending this but in fairness terms it is as fair as you can get.

Not that I want to actually see it, but what about doing it this way: every team (minus Bills and Bengals) gets to pick a game that had a major injury to one of its players (said player had to have not finished the game and not played for at least 1 game afterwards). As long as the game isn't against the Bengals or the Bills (sorry Dolphins), they get to request that game be removed from the schedule. Then going in order of the waiver wire as of this week, you remove that game from both teams schedule as no-contest. Go down the wire bypassing teams who've already had games removed until every team has had 1 game removed from the schedule. Then let the chips fall where they may. 

Again, I don't want to see that happening AT ALL - and I mean NO OTHER TEAM GETS TO REMOVE A GAME FROM THEIR SCHEDULE - but I like to get creative from time to time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - PhilHos - 01-05-2023, 04:02 PM