Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 03:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I had a 80% chance of winning on a parlay late in the Carolina and TB game.. and i did not win..lol... this has nothing to do with the media, bias etc... the NFL is not targeting the Bengals in their decision, the team that actually gets most hurt by not playing is Baltimore 

Trust me mate if there is anybody who knows about last minute losses ***** up bets it’s me LOL

But the fact is when the game was stopped we were leading and it seems that whatever scenario the league chooses here we are going to get the shitty end of the stick.

Even the media seem to think it’s nailed on that it will be a KC Buf AFC championship game once again written off before it starts.

We would have been at least the 2 seed by the end of Sunday we all know it the only upside to this is if the afc championship is at a neutral venue we won’t have to go to arrowhead but we will still more than likely have to go to Buffalo which isn’t right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - BengalsLUFC - 01-05-2023, 05:01 PM