Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 05:18 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: To find the positives now we’ve been robbed:

This puts another chip on Burrow’s shoulder he was well on his way to an MVP level performance on Monday now it’s more than likely going to Kermit.

Now let’s go out there and show the world that we can’t be stopped no matter what they throw at us.

I will say, much as this whole situation could 'harm' our season, it could also galvanise us. It's a bit boom/bust imo.

We could not be quite ready... but I definitely think Joe Burrow will come out and lead well. Trust that guy to the hilt. 

I actually think the Ravens for the division is ideal. They don't score points, so we should be in this game even if we struggle to get back into playing football. Gives us more time to get back into it.

If we beat the Ravens this Sunday to win the division... thats an enormous emotional win for the team. I'm glad that's the game we have as it could be the catalyst to get us right back on track.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-05-2023, 05:22 PM