Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 05:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The more I think about it as a couple days pass, the more I think that it needs to be considered a Buffalo forfeit. It's a shitty situation, and it isn't really completely fair to Buffalo, but no other solution really seems to be particularly fair to about 4-5 other teams. It would also set the precedent for the future. This happened in the 1st quarter, but what happens if something similar happens in the 3rd quarter? 2nd quarter? What if it happens with something less life threatening but still serious and scary like the Shazier injury, and the team then has the option to just not play the game and not take an L.

This belief is reinforced even more so if the Bills forfeit this weekend as well.

Either way, I agree with the people in this thread that said a decision has to be finalized before this weekend starts.

Actually, if everyone, all of sudden, is acting with class, and care, and empathy, then Buffalo need to take the loss and forfeit! It's all good now until you have to go to Buffalo in the deep snow on the road because they did not forfeit! Not fair, but whatever they got to do to make this playoff harder! 
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - mhbsavant - 01-05-2023, 05:25 PM