Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 06:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There were some on here who were advocating even before Monday's incident (I'm not sure who and it's immaterial at this point anyway) that we rest our starters against Baltimore even if we had a shot at the #2 seed.  I'm starting to lean in that direction.  Keep our powder dry for Wildcard Weekend, and maybe the league will see fit to throw us a bone with some neutral site in the Division round or AFCCG.  My only concern with that approach would be that the team is still recovering mentally from Monday night and they'll have had no live game action, and only half a quarter at that, since two weeks before the playoff game.

If the Bengals rest and lose, and Buffalo loses, the leauge looks at the Bengals and says "neutral site for the division round? Nah, you didn't bother to play your starters when it was still within your grasp". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - rfaulk34 - 01-05-2023, 06:16 PM