Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 06:25 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: IDK, if they are banged up (Hendrickson), I would.  It might depend on what the Ravens do. They could sit nearly everyone. I mean, they could get #5 if the Chargers lose to Denver. I'd certainly want Jacksonville/Tennessee over us/Bills/Chiefs. But I certainly would not rush Jackson back to do it. And once Jackson sits, their chances are not good. And Huntley is banged up too. 

If there are guys who are in a bad place mentally (Reader, etc) on the week-end, I'd sit them as well. 

Hairball said Jackson may not be back for the start of the playoffs, so I doubt he plays Sunday. If I were Zac, and we were stuck with #3 (announcement before the game pending) I would rest Hendrickson and Hubbard, but Burrow and the WR's need to play. They already haven't played in 2 weeks (not counting the 9 minute game) and need to stay sharp. If they sit Sunday, that's almost a 3 week layoff prior to the playoffs. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - Sled21 - 01-05-2023, 06:47 PM