Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 08:01 PM)mitano Wrote: Call me insensitive but do you think NFL will favor the Bills going forward to make a story out of it? If we meet them in the playoff will the refs be against us? Right now the Bills is taking advantage of the situation from both the public and NFL and their fans know it, just check their comments. I'm trusting coaches and our players, they were so close to the trophy and will fire up again in the playoff. At least we have lucky Joe bringing spirit and luck to our team.

I thought this was a silly angle at first but I just had a buddy text me that he hopes the Bills win it all because of this. Wouldn't want any part of the Chargers or any team involved with L.A. The NFL has graced them unjustifiably way too many times. 

It's stupid. Bengals started out 0-2 and 2-3 (right?) and sucked for the last 30 years then became a household name. People should be pulling for the Bengals. 

I'm glad Damar is OK but seriously, f*ck the Bills. They were not going to be the better team. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - LSUfaninTN - 01-05-2023, 08:05 PM