Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The more I listen to the National pundits the more I think Cincy is going to be the one getting screwed but Buffalo is going to get the sympathy vote.

The absolute class of the Bengals organizations players, coaches, and fans shown brightly under the trying circumstances. Honestly, being used to East Coast fans, I was just hoping the fans wouldn't boo when the teams walked off the field. I actually expected it, being used to tough crowds in New York and Philly. I guess I underestimated the goodness of the Bengals fans. I was moved to see them showing respect, and caring, and cheering the Buffalo players. 

Buffalo may get the sympathy vote. Lord knows that franchise and city has been through very tough times. But I think the NFL world gained greater respect for the Bengals fans and team and organization. They were first class. 

If people want to root for Buffalo because of this MNF game, then so be it. But I am proud to be a Bengals fan. And I've seen many wonderful stories in the national news about how wonderful the coach, the coach's wife, and Burrow, and other Bengals have been, and the city as well. If Cincinnati keeps the high road, and ever indication is it will because the city and team are first class, then they will also gain admiration.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - Nepa - 01-05-2023, 09:05 PM