Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game
(01-05-2023, 10:34 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bills have done what's in their best interest, sying they don't waant to resume getting their asses kicked. I don't blame them. Our franchise should heve taken the opposite approach and said they wanted the damn game played at some point. They could have forced the Bills to play or forfeit. 

In Bills forum, their fans literally said because of this situation, they have the upperhand to decide what they want. They know the public will support them, and all NFL cares is money so they don't want to damage reputation. As I said, we give them enough kindness by offering them to decide what to do with the game (as per Burrow interview). If they choose no contest and rally behind NFL to have homefield if they're #2, we're #3 and we meet them again in the playoff, I have no respest for them at all. That's low taking advantage of the public. Our players are damaged mentally also, and that scoreboard is 7-3 when the game suspended.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Momentum builds for cancellation of Bills-Bengals game - mitano - 01-05-2023, 10:43 PM