Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 04:17 AM)Roland Wrote: I don't really have a problem with the coin flip for the Ravens.  If we melt down to the point that we can't beat them in their current state we need that wake-up call or we're going nowhere in the playoffs.

I have a problem with the fact that we were robbed of the opportunity to control the #2 seed with no similar consideration.  This is what we get for being humane and showing concern for an opponent instead of screaming bloody murder that the NFL was sitting on their thumbs and not rescheduling the game for Wednesday like they should have.

Agree with this. I do have an issue with the coin flip as a practical method, though I'm also not sure what the alternatives are. But I don't have issue with the fact that this scenario doesn't lock us in as divisional winners (yes we get the crown, but it's the home game that counts). We never had the division won.

I do have issue with the fact that no consideration has been taken over the #2 seed. People talk about the #1, but I'll personally say I had minimal faith that was in play. KC are a great team and they get it done against Vegas in my opinion. The #2 was completely in our hands though. In the same way we'd never locked up the division, the Bills at no time had locked up the #2 either.

It wasn't too difficult to account for that in my opinion. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-06-2023, 06:35 AM