Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried To Delete Post On NFL Saying Bengals Won AFC North. Didn't Know Coin Flip Added
No, we still have a lot on the line going against the Ravens. Something could happen like the Bills lose to the Patriots, or even KC with the Raiders. Plus we don't want our starters to no play for basically 2 weeks. The Bills game showed 1 drive for the defense and 2 for the offense. Now I don't think they'll get "rusty" but you don't want basically not play for 2 weeks straight and then go up against a playoff team. I think that the players are going to be fired up because of the (what I think is) disrespect from the league when they announced what's happening because of week 17. I want the Bengals to go out there and DESTROY the Ravens and show the league that they're the team to be feared. Honestly it is a load of bullcrap that if we play Buffalo in the divisional round it will be in Buffalo. If they're doing this neutral field stuff they should do it for Bengals vs Bills in the divisional round as well, not just for the Championship game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals AFC North Champs. Burrow Should Not Play Before Play-Offs - Brownshoe - 01-06-2023, 07:39 AM