Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 05:36 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: This is what really upsets me. I don't like when the NFL shafts small market teams because they can. I'm shocked they won't call it a Bengals W. ZT was being classy when he said "whatever you wanna do" and now he's being punished because of it. NFL looks like angels to most people now, meanwhile they shafted a team and don't care because they don't have the letters NY or LA in front of the name. 

Give em hell in the SB. Yall will be back. But it's sad the journey will be harder because of this. 

To be fair, if you’re ZT or the bengals, you can’t have it both ways. You can’t say, over and over again, “Hamlin’s health is more important, we don’t wNt to play the game, what ever Buffalo wants to do is fine. The game isn’t as important as life.” And then complain after the nfl decides something. That would be complete fake lip service to look like a great person/franchise until the moment things don’t go your way.

IF the bengals didn’t truly feel “whatever they decide is okay”, then they should have spoken up before a decision was made. And certainly not pretend like you’re mother Theresa and say we just care about Hamlins health, that’s it.

That’s obviously not what the bengals did, I’m just making a point that they can’t talk out of both sides of their mouth.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - Ell Prez - 01-06-2023, 10:36 AM