Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 05:36 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: This is what really upsets me. I don't like when the NFL shafts small market teams because they can. I'm shocked they won't call it a Bengals W. ZT was being classy when he said "whatever you wanna do" and now he's being punished because of it. NFL looks like angels to most people now, meanwhile they shafted a team and don't care because they don't have the letters NY or LA in front of the name. 

Give em hell in the SB. Yall will be back. But it's sad the journey will be harder because of this. 

Nice guys finish last... The NFL mistook kindness for a weakness. I'm sure I could find some more cliches. Just imagine how goofy this would be if Buffalo left town Monday night eliminating any chance for a reasonable resumption of the game...

It is what it is I guess. Nothing we can do but busy all they they asses.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - jason - 01-06-2023, 11:47 AM