Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sooo... Ticket refunds or no?
They actually just posted information on the Bengals website:
Will I be refunded if I purchased tickets to the game?

If you are a Season Ticket Member:
Your tickets, along with your parking, will automatically be credited to your account. There is no action required by you. The amount credited to your account will automatically be applied to your next Bengals invoice i.e. potential home playoff games or 2023 Season Ticket renewals. If you prefer a refund instead of an account credit, click here.
If you are a Season Ticket Member and resold your tickets through Ticketmaster:
Your tickets, along with your parking, will automatically be credited to your account. There is no action required by you. The amount credited to your account will automatically be applied to your next Bengals invoice i.e. potential home playoff games or 2023 Season Ticket renewals. If you prefer a refund instead of an account credit, click here.
Please note: Ticketmaster will reverse the resale transaction of your tickets because you resold your tickets to the CIN-BUF game. This may take several business days.
If you purchased single game tickets:
The price of your tickets, any related fees, along with your Bengals parking (if applicable), will automatically be refunded back to the payment method used when you purchased your tickets. There is no action required by you.
If you purchased single game tickets and resold your tickets through Ticketmaster:
Prior to processing your refund, Ticketmaster will reverse the resale transaction of your tickets because you resold your tickets to the CIN-BUF game. This may take several business days. After the resale reversal has been processed, the price of your tickets, any related fees, along with your Bengals parking (if applicable), will automatically be refunded back to the payment method used when you purchased your tickets. There is no action required by you.
If you purchased resale tickets through a secondary market platform other than Ticketmaster:
Please contact customer support of the platform where you purchased your tickets.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
sooo... Ticket refunds or no? - ChaseThis - 01-06-2023, 10:59 AM
RE: sooo... Ticket refunds or no? - Sled21 - 01-06-2023, 11:51 AM
RE: sooo... Ticket refunds or no? - ChaseThis - 01-06-2023, 11:53 AM
RE: sooo... Ticket refunds or no? - TheFan - 01-06-2023, 12:17 PM