Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 12:11 PM)Whacked Wrote: One part of me agrees with you.

The other part of me thinks all this emotional baggage from all the bs and chaos may adversely impact this team or at least a few players.

This is a trainwreck in so many ways that it will be a challenge to return to being laser focused w this mess going on.

This is the biggest test yet this season on how the team can rally.  All those games through the season where we said "this week is the big test" because of this and that are honestly nothing compared to this.  This completely stopped all their momentum and now they have to start from a standstill to get back into that groove.  They could stumble this week and still win out, but it's going to be a major hurdle to get to where they were a week ago.  

For the team, I think if things fall flat at least the fanbase will give them some grace on it.  The fire will be toward the league.  But we've seen this team overcome a lot, they have a strong locker room and a good bond.  I think they can come together again here. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - MileHighGrowler - 01-06-2023, 12:40 PM