Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 11:08 AM)motoarch Wrote: She's right and doesn't need to be aggressive about.

There are rules in place for this exact situation and they should abide by them.

There is not a previous president for voting to change rules in season so don't do it now.

If some teams disagree with the rules in place they can propose a change at the appropriate time.

I was okay with the proposal but now that I understand the current rules and her statement of how the process works I see no reason to change it to a proposal that is not anymore fair than what was already in place.

A proposal that to some degree benefits KC the most (a team that's lost to oth bills and Bengals this season).  And gives bills a home game in a situation where the Bengals could be a 3 seed to bills 3 seed just doesn't work.

Yes I'm not forgetting I was okay with this before but after more consideration it just doesn't work.

Ain't a damn thing wrong with changing your position when more information is presented. In fact, it's smart.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-06-2023, 01:00 PM