Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 10:43 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: First off let me say this:

The NFL is 100% PISSED that the Bengals and Bills decided to NOT finish that game out. 100%. At this point in time, I truly believe the NFL told those teams to get back on the field and the Bills and Bengals defied them...now they are feeling the wrath from it.

I do not have an issue with the winner of the game this Sunday/coin flip determining home field advantage for the playoffs between us and the Ravens. They Ravens had a shot at the division still and you can't just give us that.

What I do have a problem with is:

1. The Bengals have technically "won" the division at this point in time right now. They get all the drawbacks (harder schedule, later draft pick, etc.) and none of the good things that come with it (home field).

2. There should 100% either be a coin flip for the divisional and championship games if the Bengals face either the Bills or Chiefs should be at a neutral site.

The inconsistency in the logic is what kills me. So Baltimore had a chance at the division, OK - lets make sure we give them an opportunity for home field advantage...but the Bengals had a chance for the 1 or 2 seed but let's not give them any kind of shot at home field advantage. That just makes absolutely no sense.

Great post but I’m not so sure the NFL retaliated for not playing the game.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - Soonerpeace - 01-06-2023, 01:01 PM