Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals get absolutely screwed
(01-06-2023, 01:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: That is my point when the post referenced KC and us defeating them, we screwed ourselves also since KC had a better winning % if though we beat them.. that is the point I was making, if we are going to say we should win the division on body of work than we should not complain about KC or Buffalo body of work that is better than ours.. correct ?

If KC wins on Saturday, then their body of work is better than the Bengals. Then there are no issues as far as I am concerned.

But if KC loses on Saturday, then no one can say their body of work is better than the Bengals, because the Bengals, if they had that home game against Buffalo, could have equaled KC record. Indeed, if that happened, the Bengals would have had the tiebreaker with KC.  

So, then, why does the league require that a potential Bengals-KC game, if involving the 2 vs 3 seed, take place in Arrowhead? That is a very unfair and biased decision on the part of the league. And opposite their policy for a Bengals-Ravens game.

It is a policy that would be set in stone that totally favors the Chiefs to the detriment of the Bengals. A shocking departure from the Bengals-Ravens decision, to be honest.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals get absolutely screwed - Trademark - 01-05-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:50 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 09:30 AM