Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals get absolutely screwed
(01-06-2023, 01:27 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: but you agree that by your logic with us having a better % percentage than Ravens,.  it also makes sense that KC and Buffalo would be ahead of us.. too many people are trying to put us on the same line as KC and Buffalo coming into the weekend and we are not.  I said I thought the Bengals should get the division but I also understand that the Ravens were the 4th team most impacted by the no contest so though I am not total agreement my gut is this is one area where the owners today might vote out the coin flip..  

The neutral field is a way to level out the no contest, i understand their reasoning,

The NFL is playing the hypothetical with Buffalo and KC and saying it should be neut field based on "what if" that could have happened Monday. The Bengals aren't getting that same treatment. They should be included in the neut field divisional and championship game. 

If we are being honest, the NFL should not be making up any kind of rules on the fly. They should call the game a no contest, do everything based off of win % and just move on. Sucks for Bengals, Bills, and Ravens but it is what it as at that point. Every team gets shafted to some degree. I hope this is what they eventually do.  

The NFL is a bunch of ***** though and the ONLY reason they aren't doing that is because they want to games this weekend to matter. You go off winning % and half the games this weekend don't matter. NFL is scum.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals get absolutely screwed - Trademark - 01-05-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - WeezyBengal - 01-06-2023, 01:36 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:50 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Bengals get absolutely screwed - Nepa - 01-06-2023, 09:30 AM