Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's no longer conspiracy - Bengals organization themselves feel disrespected by NFL
(01-06-2023, 03:26 PM)Nepa Wrote: Fantastic. I didn't think anyone would have the courage to speak out. First Blackburn, then Mixon, now Zac. Someone should detail the many points of how this is unfair, but Zac's comment was succinct and to the point and "let's just follow the rules."

According to those around him, Zac is very straightforward and blunt. He just knows how to do it diplomatically. I sense a little less diplomacy in his thoughts on this. It's great to see.

To the OP, I think you're right. We've suspected all along, but this cements it. Poor Mikey would have just accepted it and moved on, but the new generation has spoken, and they say enough's enough. Good for them. Now let's run this mfer down their effin throats and yank that Lombardi out of Roger Rooney's impish hands! Who ****in' Dey!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's no longer conspiracy - Bengals organization themselves feel disrespected by NFL - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-06-2023, 03:55 PM