MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hamilton County residents.... how mad are you?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton County residents.... how mad are you?
I live in Louisville, so I have no standing. If I lived in Hamilton County, I would be burning up the phone to the Mayor and City Solicitor's office demanding they file suit for lost revenue against the NFL. The league had a set of rules in place for this very scenario and chose not to follow them. Since the stadium is taxpayer funded, if you are a taxpayer in Cincinnati you have standing and damages. The loss of a playoff game will cost the city huge amounts of money. They say for a Super Bowl it brings in to the host city 30-150 million dollars. I would think for a playoff game it would be slightly less, but not much and for the AFFCG it's probably pretty close. I'm sure they know exact figures somewhere. If the NFL is going to screw over the Bengals, then the City of Cincinnati needs to screw over the league by filing suit and seeking an injunction to stop the games until a hearing in court. And if the city doesn't do it, then enough taxpayers need to just get together and file a class action.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hamilton County residents.... how mad are you? - Sled21 - 01-06-2023, 05:35 PM