Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 06:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Sounds like a good decision.  Since the Chiefs benefit most from this proposal it's nice to hear he abstained from voting.  I think it was the right thing to do on the Chiefs part.

Most Chiefs fans I know, myself included, don't like this. We wanted 1 of 2 scenarios: 1.) Make up the game. OR 2.) Use the rules as they were written and go off of winning percentage.

To me, this is the NFL trying to give the Bills a concellation prize. I've just seen a big pattern of when something happens to them, all of a sudden its this big ordeal, while if it happens to other teams it tends to be ignored. AKA This, The OT loss last year (Same thing happend to us vs NE in the AFCCG 2 years before and no one cared it seemed), etc

I'm just against changing rules during the season.

And I'm not defending Clark by any means (Tends to be closer to Goodell than I like) but with the convo being with how the votes shook out, I thought I would contribute that tidbit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - mahomey15 - 01-06-2023, 06:31 PM