Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 06:42 PM)mahomey15 Wrote: We're upset because we feel like we would be the 1 seed today, and that comes with HFA and the Bye. There was already rules in place for situations like these that were abandoned, and changing said rules just before the Playoff is stupid.
You guys got Hosed. Definitely! But a fair number of KC fans are viewing that the Bills and Bengals got almost in essence a BYE week (Nowhere close to the 60 minutes of toll that a football game puts on the body) and that is an inherent advantage that we didnt get out of this situation that hardly anyone is talking about.

To me this was very biased to the Bills. VERY. Then the Ravens. KC gets to play catch up with their own BYE if we don't play down to the Faiders. 

Don't get me wrong, you guys got the worst end of this stick, but we aren't happy either.

I don't know how much the so-called bye helped Buffalo since they lost a starting safety. They had another player injured in those 9 minutes as well, I just don't remember who it was. But yes, we got screwed, I believe you all got screwed if you beat LV, and Buffalo to a lessor extent. The only team making out like bandits are the Ravens. They gained everything and lost nothing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - Sled21 - 01-06-2023, 06:46 PM