Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 06:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know how much the so-called bye helped Buffalo since they lost a starting safety. They had another player injured in those 9 minutes as well, I just don't remember who it was. But yes, we got screwed, I believe you all got screwed if you beat LV, and Buffalo to a lessor extent. The only team making out like bandits are the Ravens. They gained everything and lost nothing.

Thats a very fair statement, and thank God he's OK. But, for many of their big contributors, they didn't have to go through the toll that a football game does to the body. To me this is just more of the NFL trying to push the Bills and Allen as the big thing (just like trying to push him as MVP all year even when he was playing awful)

The Ravens are somehow coming out so squeeky clean is insane, and the Bills come out looking good too to me.

That being said, I hope you all demo the Ravens and destroy the Bills when you see them in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - mahomey15 - 01-06-2023, 06:55 PM