Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today.
I can certainly understand that thought process. But my inside info says no. It was unprecedented so frankly there was some chaos. Normally they do resume in 5 minutes but the officials and head coaches all deemed it better to go to their locker rooms. The NFL office then got in contact all parties agreed to cancel the game. There was never any pressure from the NFL to finish the game.

I don’t know how else they could have done it. I know forfeit was on the table But I’m not a buyer let’s punish the Bengals for not playing the game. Do I think all the other teams that would be involved in all the scenarios are more favored? Yes
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today. - Soonerpeace - 01-06-2023, 07:15 PM