Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today.
(01-06-2023, 07:15 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I can certainly understand that thought process. But my inside info says no. It was unprecedented so frankly there was some chaos. Normally they do resume in 5 minutes but the officials and head coaches all deemed it better to go to their locker rooms. The NFL office then got in contact all parties agreed to cancel the game. There was never any pressure from the NFL to finish the game.

I don’t know how else they could have done it. I know forfeit was on the table  But I’m not a buyer let’s punish the Bengals for not playing the game. Do I think all the other teams that would be involved in all the scenarios are more favored? Yes

So you are saying a room full of 5th graders have more integrity and intelligence than the NFL?  Ya, that appears to be the case.

That coin flip crap with only the Ravens and Bengals is a dead giveaway.  That is so stupid and out there it is for sure on purpose.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today. - Mickeypoo - 01-06-2023, 07:22 PM