Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today.
(01-06-2023, 08:29 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: If only they had a system in place for a canceled game? Wow, they did? You mean they warped the rules for this one game, nullifying a rule that was in place (winning percentage determines seeding?)

IMHO, the NFL has opened a really stinky can of worms. Rules may now be changed at midseason. I can picture an egregious call of pass interference that riles the masses and the NFL immediately creating a new replay rule. Stick with the damned rules you pass at the beginning of each season. This looks strictly like a vindictive new rule against the Bengals.

To me they disregarded the injuries to Cincy. One guy pointed out the Bengals because of the one less game have a 1/2 game lead over the Ravens but have to flip a coin for home field advantage. But if KC loses and the Bengals at 12-4 vs KC at 13-4 get no flip on home field and we would own the tiebreaker
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today. - Soonerpeace - 01-06-2023, 08:42 PM