Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today.
(01-06-2023, 10:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I wouldn't even have an issue with the coin flip thing if it didn't just apply to one situation. Why doesn't it apply to the AFCCG if the Bengals play the Bills or Chiefs...since the cancellation took away any opportunity for the Bengals to get the #1 seed? McKay said that idea wasn't considered in the final talks. If the idea of the coin flip was to be equitable to a team who lost out on an opportunity because of the cancellation...it seems that scenario should qualify as well.

I think if we play the Chiefs or Bills, we should have to go on the road because they have the better record. The same should apply to the Ravens with us. That's the fairest way to handle an unfair situation, IMO. The records are what they are now. Opportunities have been lost. It is what is is. These new 'solution' just made the situation far more convoluted than it ever needed to be.

Brought to you by the same people that have made a simple catch a convoluted thing... Great sport; terrible league, and leadership.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today. - jason - 01-06-2023, 11:31 PM