Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today.
(01-07-2023, 11:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Reading through this thread, maybe it is a sign that I am not as hardcore of a fan anymore. Or, maybe I just have faith in this team no matter what. I just don't care about the solution. It doesn't really bother me in any way. I don't know. It also might be due to the fact that I think Cincinnati did the right thing. I would hope they would offer the same if it all happened again.

I will say that there are many people that keep yelling "Just follow the rules" but also neglect the fact that the rules also say that Goodell can modify the procedures in any way that he sees fit. That's exactly what he did, as well.

My only issue is that the rules modification appears to be purposely done to hurt the Bengals the most and parts of the "new rules" are completely and utterly illogical.

I hope teams in the future learn that they can be nice and supportive, but just make sure the other team understands they will have to resume, reschedule or forfeit.  We could have been supportive of the Bills not wanting to continue while also letting them know it will be a forfeit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today. - Mickeypoo - 01-07-2023, 12:12 PM