Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose?
(01-07-2023, 09:23 PM)Nepa Wrote: Not just around here: ESPN has a front-page article titled: "Sources: Bengals livid coin might take away home-field edge;

Here is the money quote: "The league told Cincinnati it should be happy it has been declared the AFC North winner, but the Bengals were furious the rules were changed on the fly and their playoff path intentionally altered."

T"he Cincinnati organization feels as if the Ravens have been given enhanced opportunities that the Bengals were not and believes it has been treated unfairly by the league. Cincinnati voted against the new playoff scenario that other NFL owners approved on a Zoom call Friday.  The Bengals not only voted no but also voiced their intense opposition to the league -- to no avail"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35399525/sources-bengals-livid-coin-take-away-homefield-edge

I don't know why some posters think changing the rules is no big deal. The actual Bengals organization and players do.

Fantastic post as usual Nepa. I just don't understand some of our posters on here honestly.

I still think we win the whole thing but this is breaking their own damn rules and is pathetically worse than even the stealer days even.

Just blown away by our own fans right now trying to let the rules be broken. If they did this to the stealers I would even say I don't like it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-07-2023, 11:04 PM