Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 07:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: It was chippy because the two teams have an actual rivalry this season.

The Bengals want to beat up their older brother and take control of the division.  Add to that the half-brain-between-them Jones and Burfict and you have a powder keg ready to blow.

The officials could have handled it by calling some personal fouls on both teams but instead they just kept separating players.

I know how much the Bengals fans hate history but its 2005...again.  Its TJ wiping his shoes with the Terrible Towel.  Its CJ with his black and white vs color television.  Dumbasses with bigger mouths than brains.  And a young, talented team in the Bengals who are defined by one or two idiots and a coach who can't control them on or off the field.  
Maybe he should come on the field  to "control" the situation like Mike Tomlin and Joey Porter constantly seem to do.

Speaking of Joey Porter...  I found myself wondering what he and William Gay's safe word is when they are doing their little pony fetish thing they pulled the other day.  Willie looked very comfortable on his knees in front of Joey.  Something tells me that's not the first time, he's looked down into Will's eyes.  We all remember Porter's belly shirt routine when he was trolling for dong back in his playing days.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - jason - 12-15-2015, 08:53 PM