Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was wrong about Hayden Hurst - I'll take my crow medium rare, plz
(01-09-2023, 12:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: You have to look at the offense as a whole, like I said. The 2022 offense is about sustaining drives. The offense last year was about the big play. Of course Uzomah had bigger plays. He would also disappear for most of the year

Hurst played in 3 Less games than cj, and also left the chiefs game early, and still had more receptions than Uzomah did. He was more reliable and consistent than Uzomah.

Tight ends aren’t supposed to be these big yards per reception guys. They’re there to make 7-8 yard catches and move the chains. Hurst has been more reliable on a game to game basis.

No, tight ends are not supposed to be 7-8 yard per reception guys. That's running backs.....

-There were 44 TEs who caught at least 20 passes in 2022. Hayden Hurst's 8.0 ypc is 42nd among them. The only two guys worse than him are backups.
-There were 132 qualified (1.875 catches per game their team has played) pass catchers in the NFL in 2022. Hayden Hurst's 8.0 ypc is 115th among them. Everyone ranked worse than him is a Running Back. There are 7 running backs ranked higher than him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was wrong about Hayden Hurst - I'll take my crow medium rare, plz - TheLeonardLeap - 01-09-2023, 01:26 PM