Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was wrong about Hayden Hurst - I'll take my crow medium rare, plz
(01-09-2023, 01:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I’m not calling Hurst elite, but the catches he makes are just spectacular. Remember the pittsburgh tip toe catch? Did you see that catch he made against kc before he left with a calf injury? That’s crazy stuff

And bringing up his past seasons is dishonest. He had to play next to Andrews and Pitts. Of course he isn’t better than those guys. But it turns out, Uzomah isn’t even better than Tyler Conklin.

Just look at tight end receptions for this season, and notice that everyone around Hurst in the 50-59 range  has played more games than Hurst this year

And thanks for admitting you watch at a bar. Maybe when you re-watch these games at home, you’ll see the real difference

I don't typically remember most catches, but that's just me.
Very few plays I ever remember after a game is over.
Might also be that I missed it, as I don't typically stay for an entire game when I'm at the bar & grille, just about a half or so.

Also, I'm not going to ever spend time rewatching games. That's not interesting to me.
I'll watch (part of) games when they are live and then do other things until the next game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was wrong about Hayden Hurst - I'll take my crow medium rare, plz - ochocincos - 01-09-2023, 01:41 PM