Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was wrong about Hayden Hurst - I'll take my crow medium rare, plz
(01-09-2023, 02:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He's been on 3 teams and had 4 years to destroy "my narrative". He hasn't.

Worse every year, man. He was 25 when he came into the league and as a skill player that's late. He was probably maxed out already and now he's going to turn 30 this year and it doesn't look great for his future NFL career. Mixon has been in the NFL a year longer than Hurst and he's still 3 years younger to give context.

Uzomah never had a season below 9.0 yards, Eifert retired his first year he dropped below 10.0 yards, the only year Gresham dropped below 9 yards was the year he played with herniated discs that needed surgery. It's not something exclusive to the 2021 Bengals deep balls.

It doesn't take a genius to see that Hurst is a waaay better pass catching TE than Uzmoah.  His catch radius and athleticism, not to mention the difference in contract dollars.  Ask the Jets who they would prefer now...  This is one of the more stupid debates to continue discuss on this site.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was wrong about Hayden Hurst - I'll take my crow medium rare, plz - casear2727 - 01-09-2023, 03:38 PM