Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We better not pull that taking Pratt off the field on 3rd down crap in the playoffs.
(01-09-2023, 11:25 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yet another good problem to have.

As Bengals fans, we're not used to seeing players continue to grow. I'm a Dalton fan that fully admits that he pretty much plateaued when he got here and that has been the case with most players in Cincinnati in the Mike Brown era pre-Zac.

I’m not gonna do Marvin like this. He had plenty of players he developed that went on to other teams and weren’t shit. Michael Johnson was so bad he ended up back in Cincy before his FA contract was even up.

I think Zac is squeezing more out of the 2nd and 3rd string depth chart guys than Marvin did. That is absolutely coaching. When injuries happened over Marvin it was a wrap. It was as if our guys just gave up.

I wish i was off work because this gave me a prettt hood thread idea. Maybe later this evening I’ll look at 1 or 2 Marvin’s best teams (2005/2011?) and see how he utilized the back of the depth chart guys compared to Zac.

For whatever reason guys produce under Zac off the bench. It’s actually quite impressive.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We better not pull that taking Pratt off the field on 3rd down crap in the playoffs. - Housh - 01-10-2023, 08:20 AM