Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore part 3
(01-10-2023, 06:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I find their passionate hatred of Joe Burrow extraordinarily bizarre.

Like, I get it. We're rivals. You're not going to love your rival's QB, but the hatred is weird.

I'm seeing a lot of them call Burrow arrogant or entitled or smug.

I don't hate Lamar. I don't hate Pickett. I hate Watson because of who he is as a person and I hated Ben because of who he was as a person.

I guess this is how it feels to be on top of the division for now and the immediate future. You got angry, irrational dogs barking up at us.

They are butthurt because they thought once Ben retired Lamar was going to run the Division. Lamar is on his last leg (Figuratively and literally) and Joe is just getting into his groove.  To call Burrow entitled or arrogant is the height of ignorance. How many young men in the early twenties would give a Heisman speech and say "I was more fortunate than a lot of people went to high school with" He knows he was lucky to have a parent coach at OU in an area where there aren't many jobs. It's not lost on him, and he still works to ensure food for that entire area. I have always liked Lamar since his days at Louisville. Probably a lot of this stems from the fact that deep down they know he's leaving. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore part 3 - Sled21 - 01-11-2023, 10:24 AM