Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we going into the post season “healthy”, compared to last year.
(01-11-2023, 10:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the line is better, even with the right side down two starters. I think we are worse in the back end missing Awuzie. I'd say we're even everywhere else. 

(01-11-2023, 11:00 AM)BengalBob Wrote: I don't know if we are healthier, but we are definitely better.

Virtually every player, with few exceptions are ascending NFL players

Agree on both counts.

Chido is the big loss.  LC?  Not a huge loss, as I don't think his impact was anywhere near what they thought it would be.  Still, the OL is better than last year's, even with the loss of LC and Cappa.

I think we've improved with Hurst being in the lineup as our TE (CJ wasn't nearly as good of a  player for the Jets they thought he'd be).

Burrow is better now than he was then...better decisions, better understanding of the offense....Chase, Boyd and Higgins (if he's healthy) are about the same.concerned because it seems we've seen a decline in Mixon as a RB (he's still good in space as a pass catcher).  That started last year.  Perrine has been there to take off some of the load, so that mitigates part of it. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we going into the post season “healthy”, compared to last year. - Graphicguy - 01-11-2023, 01:54 PM