Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Calling it Now: Bengals, Bills & Hamlin
(01-11-2023, 02:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If I were Hamlin and were able I would 100% be at the game, and he'll probably be in the owner's box because I doubt they will want his lungs in the cold air. That said, I'm also 100% all the Bengals players would love to see him and cheer him as well. I don't get it?

Sled and I agreeing on a lot lately.  I agree with this statement as well.  The Bengals were just as rocked as the Bills by why happened on the field last Monday.  I'd imagine it would give them a big boost to see Hamlin doing well and smiling. 

There seems to be this thought that guys can't play their best game unless they're angry and wanting to punish someone on the field.  I don't believe that's actually true, though.  Sure, the energy helps because it's a long game and motivation of any kind is good.  But motivation comes in many forms.  And focus and playing with focus is more important than playing because you hate the guts of the guy across from you.  They can be competitive, play hard and win while being happy about Hamlin and liking the Bills.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling it Now: Bengals, Bills & Hamlin - MileHighGrowler - 01-11-2023, 03:13 PM