Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Calling it Now: Bengals, Bills & Hamlin
(01-11-2023, 06:01 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I see the Bills trying to use the situation as a competitive advantage. Yes I am pissed about getting robbed of  the opportunity to beat them at home and I am equally miffed they didn’t full throatedly support Katie Blackburn and the Bengals when the NFL was changing the rules.  Glad Hamlin is doing great but I am definitely not feeling the brotherly love that a lot of Bengals and Bills fans seemingly have towards each other.  I may be on an island in this but I am not a fan of the Bills right now

You’re not alone. Have disliked the Bills ever since the BS from Marv Levy in 1988. Another case when the NFL changed the rules just prior to a play off game to favor the Bills. Beat them then, hope history repeats.

Edit: To clarify before some come at me, I see nothing wrong with Damar being at the game(s) and expect he will be at the game this weekend. It remains to be seen how the media will spin the narrative.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling it Now: Bengals, Bills & Hamlin - SouthernFan - 01-11-2023, 07:41 PM