Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What Bengal Players Played Better In 2022 Season Than You Expected ?
(01-12-2023, 02:06 AM)kevin Wrote: In fact, he looks like he would be the #1 RB on a lot of NFL teams.

Perine's 4.1 ypc is outside of the top-32 rushers.
The 25th and 26th ranked teams in rushing yards per carry were at 4.1.

He stepped up pretty decently as a pass catcher and had a couple good games this season, but I don't think he'd be the #1 RB on almost any teams, let alone a lot of them.

Perine had 1.7 yards per rush after contact which wasn't much to write home about, and broke 5 tackles on 95 rushes for 1 broken tackle per 19 rushes.
Dobbins for the Ravens was at 2.2 after contact and 9 on 92 (10.2 rushes per broken tackle)
Chubb for the Browns was at 2.3 after contact and 28 on 302 (10.8 rushes per broken tackle)
Dobbins and Chubb averaged 5.7 and 5.0 yards per carry, respectively.

Perine has just looked better because we spent so much of the year looking at Mixon. The Bengals need to improve at RB.

- - - - - - - -

My answer would be Germaine Pratt. He's turned himself into probably one of the better 2 down ILBs in the league. I'm glad he's shown improvement every year in the NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bengal Players Played Better In 2022 Season Than You Expected ? - TheLeonardLeap - 01-12-2023, 03:23 AM