Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals get screwed, Buffalo wins the SB this year, mark it down.
(01-11-2023, 10:52 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The NFL has their preferred narratives and while games might not be outright rigged, if you don't think they at least try to influence games then you're naive.  Remember, the year Jerome Bettis announced his retirement, the Steelers won the SB as the 6 seed.

The Bengals have suddenly become the "bad guys" again for no reason, after last season's "Cinderella Story."
and this year the "feel good narrative" will be a SB win for Buffalo for Hamlin.

Mark it down.

Buffalo?  Over the State Farm Chiefs?  I have seen a lot of teams that moved to a new city end up on the big game recently thereafter.  Often a team with minimal success up until then.  I wagered a bit that it might be the Raiders this season.  Swing and a miss.  Then I started thinking:  The Chargers moved as well.  They have one of the smallest fan bases in the US, but are now in one of the largest markets.  I could see them taking down Jax and then surprising the Chiefs and coming to Cincy for the AFC title game.  Wouldn't it be fun if it was like sub-zero in honor of the 40th anniversary of the Freezer Bowl?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals get screwed, Buffalo wins the SB this year, mark it down. - SHRacerX - 01-12-2023, 08:29 AM